Alt
On our Headingley Campus, The Grange was originally a monastic farm that belonged to Kirkstall Abbey. New Grange was rebuilt in 1626 by Benjamin Wade. The present building is essentially that designed by Palladian architect James Paine for Walter Wade in 1752. In the nineteenth-century the Beckett family renamed the estate Kirkstall Grange and remodelled parts of the Mansion.
Founded: 1970
Country: UK
State: Leeds
City: LS1 3HE

LET'S SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY