This role is responsible for the implementation of the student recruitment and marketing strategy for the American and Canadian Universities to Middle East ( Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Egypt, Morocco Tunisia, Libya, Algeria, Lebanon, etc). This role will also drive and execute Navitas’ regional and corporate recruitment strategies, notably the movement from being largely dependent on agents, to engaging in multi-channel sales.
The person we seek will ideally have the following:?
1)An individual with a proven track record of success in international student recruitment within a commercial education business e.g. pathways, languages, private universities;
2) Demonstrable experience of contributing to the development and implementation of high impact marketing campaigns that drive profitable sales growth against target.
3) Excellent understanding of the complexities of operating in a variety of international markets
Strong, demonstrated relationship management skills, ideally within the Higher Education sector or a related industry that involves complex, aspirational services through a multi-channel approach.
4) A strong understanding of the region market together with an understanding of the wider region;
5) Proven track record of driving successful recruitment strategies out of the region into the division;
6) Excellent understanding of the complexities of operating in a variety of international markets;
7) A university degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or a related discipline;
What we can offer you:
Career progression and professional development pathways
A strong, positive and values driven workplace culture
Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
Mobility within the business and global locations.
RESA is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to aspirational students across our global network each year.
Diversity and Inclusion
RESA promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders and diverse community groups.